This website uses temporary "session" cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. If you use the 'Remember me' option when logging in to the Let’s Go Summer Schools Ltd website, a cookie is placed on your computer with an encrypted id to remember your credentials. No other information is stored in this cookie. Visitors can use this website with no loss of functionality if cookies are disabled from the web browser. Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our internet service provider for our statistical purposes. We do not collect information that could be used by us to personally identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- The type of web browser and operating system used by the website visitor.
- The top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- The IP address of the visitor’s web server
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- Google analytics which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
Let’s Go Summer Schools Ltd will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of Let’s Go Summer Schools Ltd never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information will be used only by Let’s Go Summer Schools Ltd, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute "personal data" for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 – 2003.