The Let’s Go! Fittest Class Challenge.
Will your class be the fastest in the Ireland?
At Let’s Go! We are always thinking of new ways to promote health and fitness. This year we are running a Nationwide Let’s Go Fittest Class Challenge which will take place as part of your school tour during one class period. Here’s how it will works; Book, pay your deposit, receive your challenge pack (including a number of support resources) via email – set up the course at your school and encourage your class to practice perfect and be ready to take on the challenge on their school tour day. For the challenge we will allow a class of 28 students. Your class will have two attempts to record their best time. Your time will then be added to the rest of the Let’s Go school tours Nationally. At the end of our school tour season in 2020 the top 5 best scores from each class grouping will then be entered into a draw for a chance to win a free school tour for a class (up to 28 students). If you finish 1st in your age group, you will receive recognition and TWO ballot entries in the draw. Your school can redeem this prize for any class from your school on one of our School Tours in 2021 (Terms and conditions apply)
Terms and Conditions;
- Class groups, for the purposes of the fittest challenge, are as follows;
Juniors, Seniors, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth classes.
In the case where there is a mixed group of two or more classes, the class will be entered in the class grouping which has the majority of children in that group.
- If a small school has to combine with another small school they will run as one group. If they then win, the prize will be split between the schools involved equally (up to 28 places).
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and will only be accepted on our 2021 school tour. The winning school will be contacted in writing and will also be posted on our website by Friday 26th June 2020. The prize is for a class of up to 28 children at one of our 2021 venues.
- The prize is non-transferrable and does not include transport fees to and from the venue.
- Let’s Go shall have no liability for customers failure to receive information due to spam, junk email or other security settings or customers provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.