School Tours in GALWAY, GalwayDownload Brochure
Tour Venue: Kingfisher Club NUIG
Dates : 21st May - 10th June 2020
Special Early Booking Offer - €26 per child booked before March 6th 2020
Contact us to make your booking at 021 4877111
We will design an exciting timetable from a selection of the following activities;
Zorbee Ball; Wrecking Ball; Climbing Wall; Swimming; Super Slide; Air Mountain; Disco Dome; Mega Maze; Bouncy Castle; Body Relay; Invader Ball; Fittest Class Challenge
Directions to Venue
From the South
- From Cork or Limerick, approach Galway on the N18. You'll pass through Ennis, Gort, Adrahan and Clarinbridge.
- Arrive at the Oranmore roundabout just outside Galway. Take the second exit at this roundabout.
- From Oranmore to NUI Galway
- Follow the dual carriageway (N6) until the Martin roundabout and take the second exit, sign-posted Galway West.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit, sign-posted Clifden.
- Continue on to Kirwan roundabout, take the second exit.
- Come to your sixth and last roundabout and take the fourth exit, sign-posted Clifden.
- Turn left at the next traffic lights(TOPAZ GARAGE), towards Lower Salthill. Continue on until the next traffic lights -- Distillery Road. Turn left (AIB BANK). Continue 300M and take next left, Sports Centre on Left. Set Down Area alongside Sports Centre. Please ask at reception regarding parking.
From the North / East
- From Dublin and Belfast, you'll approach Galway on the N6. You'll pass through Athlone, Ballinasloe, Loughrea and Craughwell. (If Coming on NEW N6 Motorway Continue to end and take 2nd exit to right, follow directions from No 5. Above and ignore 2 & 3 below)
- Arrive at the Oranmore roundabout just outside Galway. Take the third exit at this roundabout and the second exit at the next roundabout just up ahead.
- Follow the directions from Oranmore to NUI Galway i.e from Step 3 above
TELEPHONE NO FOR KINGFISHER NUI GALWAY SPORTS CENTRE 091540300