School Tours in Gormanston, MeathDownload Brochure
Tour Venue: Gormanston Park
Dates : 25th May - 23rd June 2020
Special Early Booking Offer - €26 per child booked before March 6th 2020
Contact us to make your booking at 021 4877111
We will design an exciting timetable from a selection of the following activities;
KMX Karts; Zorbee Ball; Wrecking Ball; Climbing Wall; Super Slide; Air Mountain; Wobbly Ladder; Body Relay; Fittest Class Challenge; Lacrosse; Danish Longball; Pony Cycles; Flingsocks; Kinball
Directions to Venue
- Take the M1 off the M50.
- Leave motorway at Junction 6 (Naul Exit).
- Cross the bridge, following the sign for Balbriggan.
- At the next crossroads, go left (signposted Gormanston).
- Approx two miles up the road you will see the main gates of Gormanston College.
- Pass the main entrance to the college and enter via the second gate.
- Travel south on the M1 motorway.
- Leave the motorway at the Junction 7 (Julianstown Exit).
- Travel on until you see two pubs, the Huntsman and The Cock Tavern.
- Turn right at the Huntsman.
- Enter the first set of gates on the right hand side for the College.