Booking Conditions 2020
By signing application form you are accepting all terms and conditions for the children on tour as outlined below.
Payment is regarded as acceptance of the booking conditions.
Any participant whose conduct is deemed by the School Tour manager to be detrimental to the best interest of the programme will be dismissed - no refund will be made.
Cancellations are subject to forfeiture of the booking deposit.
The programme will operate to the highest safety standards; we shall not be responsible for any illness, death or accident unless occasioned by the proven negligence on the part of the School Tour Directors or its employees.
We at Let’s Go! Summer Schools Ltd. reserve the right to modify our programme of activities in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Let’s Go! Summer Schools Ltd. has full public liability cover for all activities undertaken. Active participation in the use of the equipment in particular inflatable equipment, mobile climbing wall, spider tower and slide, air jumper carries a risk and understanding that Let’s Go operate the activities with Health & Safety, key to the operation of these events. Personal Accident Insurance against injury, accident, or loss whilst on camp is the responsibility of the client.
Class teachers will be requested to supervise their class at break and lunch time and must stay onsite for the duration of the tour.
Photographs and video footage may be taken for promotional reasons.
Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident.
Let’s Go! accepts no responsibility for items lost/stolen or damaged on the premises.
We shall not be responsible for any children left unsupervised at our venue before 9.00am or after 4.15pm
School Tour Rules
- Students must treat other students, teachers, and all school tour staff with RESPECT.
- Students must listen to and follow directions given to them by all teachers and staff.
- Teachers and staff give directions to keep children at school tour happy and safe and all these directions must be followed.
- Students shall not intentionally cause or attempt to cause physical or emotional harm to another student or staff member.
- Students must never touch another student's personal belongings.
- Students must treat all school tour equipment, supplies, and facilities properly and with care.
- Students shall refrain from rude language and conduct.
- Students must follow all playground rules and guidelines
- Students shall remain with their groups at all times while at school tour.
- No mobile phones allowed on unless permission given by attending school teachers.